1. We will do our best to deliver your product within 5 days of purchase. N.B. If you need next day delivery we will send purchase via special delivery at extra cost to the customer.
1. (i) Any recording session cancelled 48 hours or more before the agreed booking will incurr a charge of one hour's studio time at £35.00 per hour.
(ii) Any recording session cancelled less than 48 hrs prior to agreed booking will incurr a charge of 50% of the original booking price.
2.(i) If you change your mind about your gift voucher purchase, please return the unused gift voucher to Lolipop Studios with the receipt within 7 days of purchase and we will offer you an exchange or a credit note for you to use within the valid date, as stated on the gift voucher.
(ii)The customer will be liable for the cost of the return.
(iii) Lolipop Studios does not offer refunds.
3. Your request will be dealt with within 5 working days of receipt of gift Voucher.
4. The general opinion of the music industry supplying CD media or sheet music states that because this type of media is very easily copied, refunds or exchanges cannot be given.
1. The session starts at the time agreed by the client when booking. It is the client's responsibility to make sure they arrive on time. The studio reserves the right to charge from the agreed start time, regardless of whether the client has arrived on time.
2. All audio and mix data (i.e. "the Master Recordings") created or recorded during the session remain the property of the studio until session fees have been paid IN THEIR ENTIRETY.
3. The client will not be allowed to take away any part of their recording until full payment has been received for the session.
4. Once the session has finished, it is the responsibility of the client to ensure the security of their recordings. Lolipop Studios is not responsible for keeping backups of recordings after the session has ended.
5. The client is responsible for the care of their own equipment and ensuring it is in a safe condition for use in the studio.
6. The client is responsible for ensuring the compatibility of any audio or data files which they intend to use during the session. Our staff are more than happy to advise you on compatibility issues.
7. In the event of an equipment failure severe enough to interrupt the session or cause the loss of recorded material or mix data, the studio's liability shall be limited to a refund of the time lost, or to replace the equivalent session time lost as soon as can reasonably be arranged.
8. The client is responsible for their own noise levels with the studio, and for supplying their own hearing protection where appropriate.
9. The client is entitled to the use of all equipment they have booked in the studio during a session, however they must do so under the instruction of the studio staff present. Any equipment damaged whilst not under the direction of a staff member must be repaired at the client's expense.
10. The studio reserves the right to terminate a session without compensation, should a client's behaviour become such that they are endangering themselves and/or others, and/or at risk of causing damage to studio equipment.
11. Lolipop Studios (Lol Harris) owns full copyright to any music/backing tracks/recordings or work carried out within the studio.
1. Gift vouchers may only be redeemed against arranging, recording, music production and mastering services at Lolipop Studios.
2. The gift voucher must be redeemed within the agreed valid date clearly stated, normally three months.
3. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser or beneficiary to book studio time for the use of this gift voucher.
4. The studio bears no responsibility for gift vouchers which are not used within the given time frame.
5. All customers and gift voucher beneficiaries and their guests at the studio agree to abide by the studio regulations and the terms and conditions of studio recording which are available for reading above.
6. Any extra services or studio time requested by the beneficiary of the gift voucher which are not covered by this gift voucher will be paid for in full by the purchaser or recording artist at the time of the recording session taking place.
7. Recorded material will only be released to the beneficiary of the gift voucher on receipt of full payment for the services requested and carried out.
8. If services are delayed beyond the control of the studio, the beneficiary of the gift voucher will be offered other convenient dates. The studio takes no responsibility for ensuring that commercial or private deadlines are met in these circumstances.
9. Bookings should be made by telephone or email, stating the gift voucher number and details.
10. Backing tracks available are limited to those in our library. Other backings may be supplied by the customer.
11. Whilst every attempt is made to provide a relaxing, entertaining and rewarding session, Lolipop Studios cannot guarantee that any experiences will fulfill any personal ambitions or provide services beyond those of simple recording and music production.
12.The studio will not take responsibility for any personal disappointment which may arise as a result of either attendance or non-attendance of a recording session.
13. The studio reserves the right to cancel a gift voucher at its own discretion. In such a rare case, the customer will be refunded in full.
14. In the unlikely case of a refund, the total value of the experience is reflected in the cost of the original gift voucher.